I love Noahs little fat "pigs" on the table LOL! He is so cute. Sorry I know I always talk about Noah--Kyle is a dang sweetie pie too. Its just hard not to talk about Noah cuz he still has all that chubba bubba babiness about him that is hard to resist. =)
5 comments:
Kyle looks a LOT like Adam in that 2nd to last picture. All the pics are very cute indeed!
Erin your kids are getting so big! Very cute!
I love Noahs little fat "pigs" on the table LOL! He is so cute. Sorry I know I always talk about Noah--Kyle is a dang sweetie pie too. Its just hard not to talk about Noah cuz he still has all that chubba bubba babiness about him that is hard to resist. =)
Erin
You're family is so cute! I love your posts...too cute! I do miss the old days!
Well someone has a talent with photography! Adorable pictures!
Post a Comment