Adam and I are in the throws of remodeling/decorating our bedroom and bathroom- something we have never done. The first thing we did was give our bed a face-lift. Its been through a lot of moving and not a lot of TLC. So we painted it and bought it some new clothes. I must say, it looks fab. The best part is that the bed is a wedding gift from my dad MADE by my dad. He is a talented guy. Just thought I'd show it off a bit. :) I can't wait to get everything done!!
Oh and I should also mention that my hubby made the night stand you see next to the bed. Ain't I a lucky girl?
9 comments:
The room looks great! Now will you come to my house and fix mine up!?
Cute spread and totally my type of floral.
So cute! Now you need some curtains, let's go fabric shopping!
I remember that bed at your wedding. It was beautiful.
Ummmmmmmmm, Adam MADE THAT NIGHT STAND? Baaaaaaaaaa. I'm going to hire him when I can afford anything like this. i LOVE the bed, btw.
Very cute! I totally want a bed like that!
Please share these blogs with everyone, especially our Men!
www.mytitleofliberty.blogspot.com
www.freedoms-fight.blogspot.com
Very nice!! I love the spread!! I can't wait till ours is done!! hopefully (we are crossing our fingers) 2 more weeks!!
Two great pieces...Im jealous
Post a Comment