If you are reading this you probably know that I have changed my blog address. Well, in the process of doing so, ALL my blog links were wiped clean!!! A nice little warning would have been useful. So again, if you are reading this and you
have a blog, please post your address or email it to me erinmeg@hotmail.com. Hurry please. I don't want to get too far behind in my stalkings! :)
9 comments:
Hey Erin, here is our blog address: rbotcaldwell4.blogspot.com I know what you mean about blog stalking!! I use google reader for all my blogs that aren't secure! That way I don't have to worry about them getting lost!
HEy Erin, my blog is 4girlsandautefan.blogspot.com
blast. that is the worst! dannyandraelynn.blogspot.com
pjandkellycasper.blogspot.com
That sucks!! Mine is auntweewee.blogspot.com
Good luck getting them all back!!
My blog is jpackfamily.blogspot.com! Good luck getting everything back together! :)
http://newmansnews-melle.blogspot.com/
www.ryanandwhitneywall.blogspot.com
Erin, holy smokes its been a long time. You have two kids!!! Remember me from UOC?? I stumbled onto your blog off of Mollie's. You look so great! Hope you don't mind me snooping! - Andrea
Post a Comment