Noah has grown so much this past year. He and his brother are the best of friends. It is rare to not see Kyle followed by Noah in our household. While they play you can often hear them singing together. Noah is our singer. He has an ability to remember songs and sing them in tune...somewhat (which we think is pretty impressive for a 2 year old). Unlike his brother, Noah lets you know what he wants and when he wants it. He has an opinion and lets you know about it. He is itching to play sports as we are constantly having to watch him at Kyle's soccer games to make sure he does not run out onto the field. His current obsession is cars...big cars especially. He will start yelling "race car" whenever he sees our cars. We have determined that race cars means he wants to get into the drivers seat and drive.
Noah spent his birthday enjoying the great outdoors. We decided to go on a hike and as soon as he heard us mention "hike" he went straight into the tent and dragged his backpack out and started saying "I wanna get in", and didn't stop until he did. Having a 30 something pound boy on our backs nearly killed Erin and I. I think that for my next birthday I am going to make someone carry me around too, it would be a good gig.
We gave Noah a tiger flashlight at Kodachrome but saved his big present until we got back. We gave him a Power Wheels Lil' Kawasaki ATV. Noah was shocked the first time he got on and hit the button that shot him forward at a blistering speed of 2 mph. Erin and I knew we found a winner when he could not contain his laughter while riding on the "bike". After a while of riding around on our driveway Noah got off, looked the bike over and said "I like that". One of the greatest moments in parenthood his getting a present that they love.
We love our big, little Noah. Maybe you have a favorite Noah moment... feel free to post a memory. Enjoy some more Noah b-day pics:
4 comments:
They grow up so fast... He's a cutie!
I wish I could have been there to see him get his new "bike"!! He is so cute! Happy Birthday Noah!
It makes me kind of sad because as I read about him, I realize he is doing some serious growing up with or without us around. That's so cute that he said "I like that" after trying his new b-day present out.
I love that the brothers are great friends! Love the bike, too!
Post a Comment