The boys thoroughly enjoyed decorating eggs this year and just about everything Easter. The Easter Bunny left an indoor hunt for the boys. Kyle totally "got it" but Noah just ran around picking up all the candy off of the floor, periodically popping one in his mouth. (Adam and I are debating whether to keep up the Easter Bunny charade. Stay tuned to find out what we decide for next year.) We had our traditional "Easter Bunny lunch" consisting of- no not Easter Bunnies- egg salad sandwiches made with the eggs we dyed and carrots with dip.
We went to church but Noah was suffering some kind of nastiness so I took him home after sacrament. We spent the remainder of the day doing an Easter egg hunt with Grandma and Grandpa and then finishing the night off with dinner at Nana and Papa's house. And to top it all off, the weather was beautiful.
We went to church but Noah was suffering some kind of nastiness so I took him home after sacrament. We spent the remainder of the day doing an Easter egg hunt with Grandma and Grandpa and then finishing the night off with dinner at Nana and Papa's house. And to top it all off, the weather was beautiful.
9 comments:
Look how cute and grownup your boys look. Those are good looking boys!
We are also not so sure about the Easter bunny. We didn't say anything to Ava about it this year and I don't know if we ever will!
Your boys are adorable!
I thought I was late posting my Easter pictures! :) Get to it girl--I want to see pictures about your trip to Chicago! How come I can't blow up your pictures when I click on them? I want to see those cute little boy faces up close!
I agree with Cydnee. I want to blow up your pictures too. The boys are too cute not to see them up close. Easter comes late in your house. ;) Actually I find it comical because I totally am going to post an Easter Bunny story on my blog today as well. Stay tuned!!
I don't know what you two are talking about. I can blow the pictures up. But yes, they are beautiful boys meant to be seen close up.
Thats funny that you mention the Easter bunny "charade"...Clayton and I were just wishing we had never started it. Im sure at this point a part of Paxton is starting to have doubts(following the tooth fairy) so I think next year we are going to cut it out before Maddox gets too much more involved LOL! I say DOWN WITH THE EASTER BUNNY!!
PS--I cant get over Noahs cute, fat head
I love the pic with you and the boys.
Post a Comment