After just two months of "trying" I recently found out that I am pregnant. I did the test by myself thinking since I felt that I probably was pregnant and if it was positive I wanted to wait until Father's Day to tell Adam. I'm on day 3 of knowing and still have about 2 more to go. I keep accidentally wanting to bring it up and then not so accidentally as well. Its hard to keep this kind of a secret! I had to tell my dentist and hygenist the news because of x-rays. They both thought it was pretty funny that they were the only ones I'd told INCLUDING my husband.
I took the test a couple days prior to the final one but it gave me negative reading. So when I got a positive this time I was happy and felt ready to be pregnant. I wanted to hug the test strip. Ew.
I knew I was pregnant because of one thing. I woke up and immediately had to pee. That just doesn't happen to me. I can get up in the morning and not use the toilet for a while. So after this going on for a couple of days ALL day, I had my suspicions. I don't recall this happening with my previous 2 pregnancies either.
I'm so excited. I can't wait to see what we bring into the world this time. Both of our boys are different from each other so could we have yet ANOTHER different one? I guess we'll wait and see... 8 months from now.
No comments:
Post a Comment