Most importantly Kyle was able to reunite with Will. Whenever these two get a chance to see each other they are inseparable. The whole time we were at Erin's parents house these two boys ran around with each other and Noah tried to keep up with them.
Noah also got to meet up with Reagan. Point to your brain Reagan... very good.
Noah decided we were not doing a good enough job documenting the family get together, so he took matters into his own hands and stole the camera. Here is a selection of his 4th portfolio:
After we had our fill of lunch we headed to Murray Park where we met up with my parents and grandmother to enjoy an American feast (including patriotic cupcakes).
Handsome devil...
This is actually a pic of a little known superhero "Atomic Grandma".
The fireworks started (not shown) and Erin and I had prepared for the worst with our boys. The week prior we saw fireworks in Taylorsville and both boys were not so impressed. Kyle had us plug his hears the whole time and Noah stuffed his face in Erin's armpit to hide.
Kyle had a repeat performance, but once Noah got past the initial shock he had a great time. He laid on my chest and the rest of the night was filled with "didyouseedat", "thatwasbigone", "wow" and "thatwasloud".
Last but not least: I am proud to be an American. Being able to raise my family in a free country is one of my sweetest blessings. Thank you to all you military service people, government leader (all the ones that aren't crooks or cheating on your wives, that's why "leader" isn't plural) and postal service people (one of the more highly undervalued arms of the federal government, but I thought I'd give you so props while I was at it).
3 comments:
OK I am seriously laughing my butt off right now! I love Noahs pictures...I love how everyone is bent way over to get themselves in the picture LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! So funny.....oh and that pic of Reagan is pretty sweet too ;) Your brain caption sealed the deal.
You're funny Adam! I loved getting Noah's perspective on the afternoon at Nana's house. Way cute!
This was way cute and funny!
Post a Comment