9.27.2009

Happy 7th Babe


Well, whadaya know. 7 years have come and gone and I still loooove my husband. In fact, I love him more than I did the day we said our "I do's". At the risk of sounding cliche, I am one lucky girl (I mean, look at my guys!). I am LU-CKY.

3 comments:

Adam said...

Somehow along our relationship I tricked Erin into thinking that she was the lucky one. I know it's not nice to decive your spouse, but I figured it was the only way I could get this angel to stay with me. I always figured one day she would wake up out of the fog and realize "Wait a minute I can do so much better than you." I love my wife, she is truly the source of all happiness in my life. She feels my days with joy and gave me my beautiful boys (and is baking another one). I don't know what I did to deserver her. I did not work hard enough on my mission to warrant such a wonderful wife nor do I remember signing a contract with the devil. Somehow the planets aligned and I captured the most wonderful woman in the world. I love you Erin. I hope you never figure out how unworth I am of you. If you are reading this post please forget about it immediately.

Mike and Meg said...

You are both lucky. You are a terrific family. Your boys are so handsome.

Cyd said...

My emotions don't know what to do with all this lovely sappiness! ;) Congrats you guys on 7 years and the 7 year itch (itching for more!). Great picture of your boys Erin BTW.