...We went to Yellowstone last weekend with Grandma and Grandpa Shiflett. We has a really good time. More on that to come.
...Much to Adam's chagrin, we are new members of the not so exclusive minivan club. Also more on this later.
...Kyle got to go to the WVC fire station for preschool. Both he and Noah really enjoyed themselves. This is right up Noah's ally since he loves any kind of vehicle. The first thing he said when he saw the fire truck was, "I gotta get in!" Sadly, he never got his wish.
...Adam and I celebrated our 7th anniversary. We went to "The Scarlet Pimpernel", which was wonderful, and out to Noodles since we both feel like a couple of old noodles...
...I had TWO GNO's this past week and never heard one complaint from my wonderful husband. See? LU-CKY.

4 comments:
Yay a tummy!! And I see that you are now calling her Megan! No going back now ;) I really like that name.
Looking good!
I love baby bumps. Lookin Good!
I love the weekly "what's up with". I may have to steal that idea! Please, a belly? You call that a belly?
Post a Comment