Pumpkin Carving

I did the witch/moon. (Although I didn't figure out that it was a moon as well until much later.) Adam did the Batman logo just for Kyle.

Kyle was pretty proud of his Batman pumpkin.

I promise. He really was happy about it...
Kyle's Preschool Field Trip to Engh's

Kyle LOVED the mini-maze. (I'm sad that I didn't take him to a big one. He even likes mazes on paper.)
Noah LOVED the tractor.
Ward Party






Halloween Day
Enjoying some 75 degree weather at Taylor's dance performance.
We spent a week in Las Vegas with my sister and her family. Adam had work down there and Cydnee was delivering her 4th child so it worked out very conveniently and nice. We made it a point to get down there by Halloween so the kids could go trick-or-treating together.
Enjoying some 75 degree weather at Taylor's dance performance.We spent a week in Las Vegas with my sister and her family. Adam had work down there and Cydnee was delivering her 4th child so it worked out very conveniently and nice. We made it a point to get down there by Halloween so the kids could go trick-or-treating together.
Not your typical Utah Halloween activity but since it was so warm in Vegas we decided to go on nice little hike at Red Rock. It was nice to be out and the kids loved it.

This is such a cute picture. The kids were all psyched to get out and get CANDY. You can see Adam in the mirror helping them get excited.
I loved Trick-or-Treating in Vegas. It was such a nice, relaxed, WARM experience. People tend to hang out in the their decorated front yards to greet the Trick-or-treaters. Maybe we'll make the trip down there more often at the end of October.



1 comment:
I love the sleepy super heros!
Post a Comment