I am now 3/4 of the way before before I get to meet my tiny girl. Despite the fact that I've felt sometimes extreme exhaustion (two little boys'll do that to you), mild insomnia (yeah, based on my afore mentioned problem, I don't get it either), typical pregnancy aches and pains, moodiness (this word doesn't do it justice), anemia (first time), *ahem* gas (we'll stop here), despite it all, I have enjoyed this pregnancy.
This baby girl is very active and always has some body part poking through my belly. Sometimes if I'm lying on my back I can feel her entire body. I can literally give her a massage because she is so close to the surface. This is so different from my boys so we mentioned it to my doctor. He said that my placenta is posterior this time which means it's in my back. There is nothing blocking me or anyone else from feeling every little thing she does. Its fun but the drawback is that any kicks to my ribs are felt more acutely. Something I never suffered with my boys.
She has had and will have a few extra ultrasounds because she has a little more fluid on her kidneys than is normal but my doctor isn't at all concerned. So we will just enjoy being able to see our girl a few more times before she is born.
She is measuring right on so it will be fun to see how big she ends up. Kyle and Noah both measured about two weeks big. They were both big boys.e still have a lot to do to prepare for her to come but we are waiting for the craziness of Christmas to end before we start the craziness of Megan. I'm looking forward to it.

4 comments:
You are so tiny. You look great. I can not wait to meet Megan.
You look wonderful! Time sure does fly. Hope the next couple of months go by fast for you!
Ok, you are the cutest preggo I know! You are just a tiny thing with a belly. Love it. Glad things seem to be so good around the home-front.
Oh my gosh....you look like I do when in my 1st trimester! No fair! You look wonderful, happy and healthy! Good luck in the last weeks to go!! You can do it!!!
Post a Comment