2.23.2010


Making yummy chocolate covered strawberries. Easy-peasy, right?




BEFORE


AFTER


These pictures crack me up every time I look at them. The boys and I were making strawberries for Daddy. I decided I needed to move the strawberries to a pan while holding the pan with my belly (don't ask. Note to self: get pan BEFORE dipping). All that chocolate scrumptiousness ended up on the floor in a big heap. LUCKILY, all but two stayed on the parchment paper and were therefore ugly but completely edible as Kyle and Noah will demonstrate below.

They were definitely still delicious and Adam didn't even notice their pitiful state.

3 comments:

Cyd said...

Funny but they do still look yummy. I love Noah's cheese!

Mike and Meg said...

I want some. YUM!

Nichole said...

Why do they have to look so pretty anyway?? They still taste the same right? Now if you were to show up @ a party with those I would get a good laugh!!