
What can I say? My baby girl is an over-achiever.
They told us at the hospital that Megan had lost 10 oz. and that they expect her to be back up to birth weight by her 2 week appointment.
Well, today we found out that Megan has been doing her homework. She sits at a nice plump
10lbs. 13 oz.
A good 1 lb. 8 oz gain in two weeks. Hello! She's also
22.5 in. long.
The doctor says she looks healthy and strong.
How blessed are we?
8 comments:
She is very precious!
Go Megan!!:) She is so cute! How are you holding up?
She is sooooo cute! I need to come and see her when I get to town. How is having 3?
She still seems so tiny to me but probably because I'm comparing her to Lyndsee.
So, so sweet!!! She's beautiful!
She is so cute. I LOVE chunky babies. I need to bring the outfits I got her over, they won't fit soon!
Congrates! Girls are so fun!
I love her!!! I am glad you got a pic of her in her favorite onesie!
Post a Comment