3.02.2010

Silly Kyle


Kyle's teacher posted on her blog some funny things that some of the kids say. Here are the two she wrote about Kyle:

At the end of class today, we played Simon Says while we waited for the parents to come. Kyle was the Simon. He said "Simon says sit down on the floor". So, we did. Then he sat there for a minute thinking. Finally he said "Simon s... no wait a minute, I'm going to do it without the Simon says".

About a month ago, the class was being a bit noisy. I had reminded them a couple different times that it was my turn to talk. Kyle raised his hand and said "Teacher, sometimes I can't go quiet."

Funny boy.

4 comments:

Nichole said...

Oh I LOVE that boy!!

Brandi said...

He is silly! The simon says thing cracked me up! It was everything I had to not burst out laughing!
He is a fun kid to have in class!

Cyd said...

I love that his preschool teacher does a blog. I wish Will's did.

RaeLynn said...

I was just going to say what Cyd said. What a cool thing to keep a blog...a great way to remember those funny moments. I wish i had time to write those things down while I'm running around with 5 year olds all day long!