Kolob Canyon.(We had never been and it was beautiful)
Ohhhhh, it was sooooo nice to get away for the weekend. (A weekend was no where near enough...) Its becoming a tradition with my Vegas sister's family to go down and take advantage of their condo in St. George. I thoroughly enjoy it and my kids get to spend time with their cousins they miss so much (i.e. Kyle and Will).

Eric brought some of his climbing gear and although we never actually got "rock climb", the kids got hang from the swings. I'm sure that was plenty for Kyle at least.
At the beginning of the Emerald Pools hike at Zion's where we did ALL 3 miles with ALL of our 7 kids! People on the trail thought we were amazing. Pffft...
Da kids.
My boys did a seriously great job hiking. I was proud of them.
My sister's cute, BIG family. And no, I'm not just referring to her CHUNKY baby! ;)
Jacob Hamblin's home in Santa Clara. I'd never been there before but now I want to live there. So pretty.
Emerald Pools hike.Don't let the paved path way fool you. This nice easy walk was only about 1/4 of the hike. The rest was scrambling over rocks with two years old's.











2 comments:
I had to laugh at the family pic you posted of my family especially in comparison with your family. It was fun to relive St George. I need to get to it and blog myself.
Oh and I love those pics of Kyle and Megan! So sweet!
Post a Comment