5.06.2010

Uppidy date

...We got our first giggles out of Megan this past week. Unfortunately one thing never makes her giggle twice. So you never know whats going to do it. One time it was wiping puke off her chest and the next was taking off her shirt!

...I literally crippled myself playing my first game of Futsal (indoor soccer) with the ladies of my ward. It was fun but also kicked my butt.

...Megan's blessing (see post).

...Noah has decided he wants "nuffing" for his birthday and in fact doesn't want a birthday. He's content with his Scooby head and Batman. Strange child.

...Kyle and Noah say "Look Ma, no cavities!" Yay! Noah still struggles to let the dentist do anything but then again that also goes for getting his hair cut or seeing the doctor. And unfortunately, the kid cannot be bribed.

2 comments:

About Us said...

I am glad you came to play Futsal. As bad as I am, I like to play. But, you will get less crippled the more you play.

Glad the kids have no cavities...Milkshakes all around! ;)

Mike and Meg said...

Love the blessing pictures. Cute family. We need to get together.