6.19.2010

Same old, same old.

Went to the same old beautiful Kodachrome campground over Memorial weekend....ate the same old delicious fare... hiked the same old hikes.... enjoyed the same old old ;) company and just had the same old good time... I like same old.

Top of Angel's Palace hike and view of campground.

Can't resist the slick rock.

Noah's faithful tag-a-longs.

What a chore trying to keep this girl shaded. Despite all our efforts she still ended up getting burnt. Poor baby.

Noah dubbed this the "pirate's cave".

LOVE him.

Angel's Palace trail. Kyle's favorite hike. This kid can HIKE!

Ellsworth and his look-alike rock.

After two years of crappy weather, this year it was glorious!

These boys are such sweet brothers...most of time. :)

Mini biker chick.

I will look forward to more same old, same old next year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! I can't believe how big your boys are getting!! My does time fly!!

Cyd said...

Traditions are fun!