6.02.2010

Uppidy date


...We had snow last week! That's a Utah spring for you...

...Kyle graduated from preschool this week and had his program. Off to Kindergarten for him and I'm so...thrilled... *sniff*
...We went to Kodachrome where: we enjoyed some fabulous weather for once, ate some of Grandma's yummy food, Megan got her first sunburn (despite my best efforts), tried some new hikes and had a good time.

...We got our family pictures taken. Last time was when Noah was just 5 months. We're due for sure. I hope they turn out since each kid took their turn being uncooperative.

...LOST finally ended much to Adam's chagrin and my relief....

...Kyle has started baseball and really likes and, I think, has real potential. He never has to use the tee and has quite a good arm. It will be fun to see where he goes with it. Adam and I are just relieved that we don't have to relive last years traumatic soccer experience!


...Megan has hit her three month stride. What a good and happy baby!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So fun! You have the most adorable family! We need to get together! Its been waaaay too long!