7.10.2010

My Babies














































































































This is Kyle's cool Superhero face and it is NOT to be laughed at. Period.











9 comments:

DJ's Nook said...

I love the pictures! Where did you go?

Dawn Murphy said...

all of them are my favorites!

Cyd said...

I'm doing that OUT OF CONTROL laugh right now because of the contrasting picture of Kyle. Such a sweet kid and portrayed as such in all the pictures until that ONE of him pouting. So cute! I loved all of them! Can't wait to see them hanging on your wall next time I'm around.(It took 5 min. to type this--I was seriously loosing it!)

Brandi said...

Too cute, Erin! I love them!

Unknown said...

I am with Cyd, I totally laughed at the one of Kyle pouting!!

Erin said...

It is not a pout. It's his awesome superhero face and it is NOT to be laughed at.

Anderson Family said...

I love all of them!

Cyd said...

Ohhh I see it now. Well don't tell him I said it was cute because I'm probably not supposed to say that either.

Watson said...

I love kyle's angry face :} and I love Noah's and meagan's face in general. :)