This "summer post" is SO not done but I'm sick of it. So enjoy.


Pioneer children sang as they walked and walked... {FHE}

Spence and Megs



Nana and Papa's Summer Day Camp


Day's of '47 parade
Kyle and Samuel

Before {Our yard on weed or weeds as the case may be}



Cook outs with family and friends in our new and improved backyard. {We love it!}

Ohhhhhhhh...love her.



Fun at the Zermatt for Swiss Days
Cool picture of my hubby doing the Scout camp thing. He looks SO cool.




Hind Reunion at Lava Hot Springs
It was good to see family but we left a day early due to a torrential rain and leaky tent.




Lagoon with the Schroeder's. The boys really enjoyed it which is a good thing because I think I can count how many rides I went on on one hand...

Now Noah needs "a break". {He has started putting himself down for naps.}




3 comments:
You're lucky Noah still takes a nap. You need to get caught up on your blog! Oh wait...so do I!
This summer was a blast. Having three kids is triple the fun (and work some times). - Adam
Kewel! I like that I made the blog!! Woot woot! jk Looks like lots of fun was had!
Post a Comment