
SO much to be grateful for this year...
I am grateful for my family. I'm especially thankful that my laundry has had an influx of pinks, lavenders and yellows. Megan is a beautiful, sweet, healthy baby girl. I'm thankful for her big brothers and they way have just welcomed her and LOVED her. And of course, my man. He works hard for us. I'm thankful that despite the nasty economical problems we have felt secure and at peace. I am thankful to have one less diaper to change (Way to go, Bones!).
I (Adam) am thankful for the additional opportunity to get in touch with my feminine side. Megan is a beautiful baby girl that has already enriched our lives so much. This year I have gained a strong affinity to local, amateur art. Both Kyle and Noah have started to draw and bring us random pieces of masterpieces. Kyle just made one and drew a postage stamp. My wife is a marvelous wife, mother, domestic engineer, logistics supervisor, communications director, head chief, educator, counselor and eternal companion (plus she's easy on the eyes). I don't know that I can truly express everything I am grateful for. My Heavenly Father has given me so much.
Kyle is thankful for the church, toys, clothes, learning in school, the city (don't ask me to expound. I can't)
Noah is thankful for Kyle, the letter "L" (the one happened to spot on the key board, I'm sure), Scooby Doo movies, his "blanklet" and Buzz Lightyear
Megan is thankful Mommy, Mommy, Mommy...oh and Mommy, Daddy, FOOD, milk and brothers that make her laugh.
{Oh and Happy Birthday to me!}
No comments:
Post a Comment