11.05.2010

"Trick or treat. Smell my feet...

... and we'll just skip the underwear part since I've heard it entirely too much this season. I unwittingly taught this to the boys... I am a good mom. Promise.
We had a super busy Halloween this year. The boys got LOADS of candy {most of which I ate}, and went to some fun parties.

Check out my babies...


Megan's first Halloween as a kitty cat. This is appropriate since the girl constantly uses me a scratching post and makes a funny hissing sound when she's happy.
We were thinking about dressing her up as a "Senorita" since she is so good at rolling her "R's"
{when she cries} :)

Noah as an astronaut {costume #1}

Iron Man
{3rd year in a row as a super hero. Ugh.}

Buzz Lightyear {costume #2}
He already had this costume and kept going back and forth between it and the astronaut. Still not sure why I bought him the astronaut costume except that maybe I couldn't resist.

I love my kids.

Isn't this just what it's all about?

2 comments:

Mike and Meg said...

Your kids are so cute and big. We need to get together.

amrust said...

As much as that little girl doesn't like anyone but mommy I LOVE the fact she rolls her R's! Your kids are soo adorable!