
What is your favorite type of pie? Can you make it? Have you ever tried?
I think I would have to say Banana Cream Pie and yes, I have made it before AND after writing this post it time to try again. Practice makes perfect, right?
I think I would have to say Banana Cream Pie and yes, I have made it before AND after writing this post it time to try again. Practice makes perfect, right?
5 comments:
MMMMmmmm...pie! I will tell you the truth, I don't think I have met a slice I didn't like...oh wait, I don't think I have ever had a bite I didn't like. ; )
Might be my fave too! chocolate cream is up there too!
Yummy!
Banana Cream is my favorite too and this particular piece is making my mouth water.
I make this SUPER EASY Key Lime Pie that is always a winner! Crust, sweetened condensed milk, small tub cool whip, and 1/2 cup lime juice. Cannot get any easier or better!
Post a Comment