3.14.2011

12 months


Megan was such a good girl for her check up. She let the doctor look in both ears and down her throat with out a peep. I was impressed because by this age both my boys would have been wailing. Megan is a healthy (other than the cold she's had for the past month and a half and slight ear infection), mostly happy, mommy-clingy girl. She now has 8 teeth to chomp with and yet she's turned into a some what picky eater. I'm not sure how to handle that yet except that she is still nursing twice a day... She is sleeping through the night and is able to comfort herself to sleep when needed. Yay!
She just recently learned how to go DOWNstairs and does a lot of general movin' and shakin'. I'm hoping the crawling comes MUCH sooner than it did for the boys. She seems a little more coordinated than them and I just don't want to wait another 3 or 4 months!
Megan loves her mommy/"wooby" and always has to have her thumb in her mouth stroking mommy's skin (or often others that hold her), she loves bananas, her thumb, dancing, her "brudders"- Kyle and Noah, pointing, nodding/shaking her head and anything sweet.


Here are her stats:

Height: 30.1 in. 85%
Weight: 22.0 lbs. 60%
Head: 19.0 in. {off the charts} Big surprise.

1 comment:

@DPMarketing said...

Such a beautiful girl.