What is your favorite TV program? Why?
What is your least favorite TV program? Why?
What is your least favorite TV program? Why?

The ONLY show I watch on regular basis {and that I loooove} is The Biggest Loser. Adam has become a fan as well which makes it more fun to watch. We also watch Modern Family when we get a second. Neither of us watch a lot of TV. In fact we hardly watch any television at all. We do all our watching on Hulu after the kiddies are in bed.
As far as LEAST favorite? Since we don't watch a lot of TV this one is hard. I don't like watching the news much anymore because it depresses me. Many of the stories will leave me sleepless some nights. I can be too sensitive some times...
What is YOUR favorite show?
3 comments:
That's my favorite show as well.
Biggest Loser
The Mentalist
Modern Family
Parks and Recreation is the best.
Post a Comment