...Kyle recently participated as an "Azurette Mini". My neice, Morgan, is an Azurette (drill team) at Copper Hills High School. For a fund raiser they did a two day dance class teaching 5-11 years olds dances. Anyhoo, I asked Kyle if he wanted to dance and he said sure. His cousins Ellie and Julia were also participating which he liked. Not surprisingly, Kyle was the only boy to sign up, at first. I helped convince another little boy to do it so they divided him and Kyle up to do their own dance. I was little worried Kyle wouldn't like being separated from Ellie but he did great and actually loved it and even told me he "really liked dance class". (Adam did not like this statement.) He got to perform during Morgan's end of year show case. Him and the other boy "danced" (chest bumps, kissing their biceps, marching) to the song "I'll Make a Man Out of You" from Mulan. It was pretty freakin' cute. Kyle said he wasn't at all nervous and it showed. When I asked if he wanted to take a dance class he simply relied "No thanks". Ah well, there's always Megan.
![]() |
| Before his BIG performance with Ellie and Julia. Kyle was the only one not wearing the proper shirt... |
...As part of our Kitchen remodel, we had our living room and kitchen painted, an event I was much anticipating. Well, to make a long story short, the painter we hired wasn't much of painter. After shedding a great many tears, I finally called her and told her to get her hiney over here and fix her supposed paint job. Including in my rant that I could have done a better job. She came. She fixed...sort of. I'm glad to move on.
...Noah went to Coleman's Mickey Mouse party. Noah loved having his own invitation to a party. It was very hard for Kyle not to be invited. These boys are used to and just expect to do everything together. Noah expects to go where ever Kyle goes.
...General Conference was relaxing and lovely as usual. Temples in Colorado, Idaho and Canada were announced.
![]() |
| Just some some super cute tootsies. |


1 comment:
I want to see a picture of your kitchen!
Post a Comment