<3... Going to see Christmas lights and hearing Noah exclaim "It's so beautiful!" Noah loves the word beautiful and I find that beautiful.
<3... Watching Music and the Spoken Word and Megan getting excited to see pictures of baby Jesus and recognizing him. When I showed her a picture Santa she didn't know who he was. Yes, Adam and I gave ourselves a few humble pats on the back. We had accomplished one of our goals for the Christmas season.
<3... The first thing Kyle said Christmas morning, "I will remember Jesus first even before all my presents." What a kid.
<3... Gingerbread houses with the kids and Megan eating all the candy off the floor.
<3...Santa accidentally left one of the boys gifts in his sleigh Christmas Eve so it turned up on our door step a couple days after Christmas. I totally wanted to put off getting a Wii but I guess Santa felt it was about time. Kyle was very pleased but Noah on the other hand was pretty indifferent. He just really isn't in to electronics.
Both the kids did say it was the best Christmas ever though. :)
<3...We had a new elf come and visit us this season. What a pest he was! One day he even hung the boys underwear on our chandelier. I promptly forgot about this so when my visiting teachers come by that day I didn't even notice it was all still there until about 20 minutes into our visit. They had a pretty good laugh. I had a pretty good cry. ;) So why is "Elvis" (Kyle chose the name. Get it? As in Elf?) under the things I love? Well because my boys delight comes even before my embarrassment, I guess...sometimes. Elvis did do some cute things too like paint the boys noses red while they were sleeping.
<3...Nerf gun wars.
<3...Noah's preschool Christmas concert. They sang at the assisted living place where Grandma Hind lives. She was able to come down and watch Noah sing which made it more special.
Noah and his friend, James.
This was my in laws Christmas present and also how we announced the new baby.
The fourth frame says,
Shiflett
Part IV
Coming to a frame near you
August 25, 2012
<3...We also went to the Candlelight Christmas up at This Is The Place park. It was a really fun Christmas activity. Kyle was convinced that this Santa is the real one (vs. the Valley Fair Mall Santa) because his reinderr were there along with his sled.
3 comments:
Cute way to announce...Congrats! 4...wowzers! :)
Funny kids! I do love them!
Love their Christmas clothes!
Post a Comment