GIRL!!!!
We are so so excited and surprised to be welcoming another girl into our family.
Yay! A sister for the Megs!
I thought in the beginngin that we were going to have a boy but as my pregnancy progressed and my symptoms felt more similar to Megan's pregnancy, I began to doubt my original prediction. Another girl and now we are even. :)
Even better than that, she is a HEALTHY baby girl. We feel extremely blessed.
The kids are all excited as well. When asked what he would choose, Kyle said a boy. However, when we told him he was getting a sister he said he was happy to be getting a sister and that it was fine that its not a boy. Noah even come up with a name suggestion. "Let's call our next baby 'Lilly'". Not bad!
We haven't decided on anything name wise yet but hope to soon. I am so bad at the name game. But girls are, at least, easier. Wish me luck!
I can't wait to meet this little angel.
3 comments:
I do love the name Lilly. Eric's sister Robin just named her 2nd baby Lilly.
So happy for you... I was hoping it would be a girl for you. Megan needs a sister! Lily is beautiful... If I wasn't stuck with e names I would've chosen lily:). Good luck with the 2nd half of your pregnancy!
Yay!!! Another cute girl!! How exciting! Lily is such a fantastic name!!! You should use it ;)
Post a Comment