This pregnancy hasn't been too hard me so far (although Adam would probably beg to differ...). Yes, I was nauseous. Yes, I was tired but none of it was BAD. And I am very grateful for this. I even started feeling better by 8 weeks. Yeah, LUCKY. But still, I prefer the 2nd tri.
No more nausea. Less tired (notice I only said "less" tired. :) I'm even working out 3-4 days a week. I have never done this before in a pregnancy! (My cruise IS a huge motivator. :)
The 2nd tri is when you find out if your baby is of the pink or blue variety (I'm feeling the blue vibe.). I get to find out 2 weeks from today!!
You get the cute little baby bump. Although I can tell my tummy is rounder I still haven't, ya know, popped. Waaaiiiting...
Oh and one of my favorite things? A little something the books like to call "quickening". I love to feel my little butterfly fluttering around inside me. (about 15 weeks this time) Looooove it. And its even more fun when Adam and the kids get to join in.
Yes, It has taken me a while to get in the groove with this pregnancy but I am loving it now just as I knew I would.
1 comment:
When do you find out what flavor you are having this time???
Post a Comment