4.28.2012

Uppity Date

....The weather has been spectacular this week. I love me some 80 degree heat.

....Kyle is diligently watering an apple seed out in the planter boxes. What a sweet boy he is.  He has been off track for the last week and a half and I've loved it.

....The kiddies got their pictures taken last week. Here's a sneak peek.



....I, apparently, am finally looking pregnant.  I am 22 weeks and people are finally willing to admit that I look pregnant.  It's funny because I am on my 4th kid and it's taken me longer to look pregnant with this baby girl than the last.  With Megan I was looking the part at more like 19 weeks.

....I hosted Bunco at my house last night. I have a lot of fun hanging out with these girls.  It was a little weirded out when I thought about the fact I'd been in this Bunco group for about 3 1/2 years!! Wow. That was quick.



.

2 comments:

Whitneymwall said...

Yay for finally looking preggo, do you have a name piced out yet??? Gahhh I miss the bunco group-- everyone was so great! I miss my friends!

Whitneymwall said...

picked...