5.08.2012

Happy Birthday Dear Meggie!




Oh my sweet little Meggie.  What a fun little turkey butt she is.  Look in those big brown eyes of hers; you can see both sweetness and turkey butt all at the same time! This is why we love her.  She is so full of life and happiness and bossiness and ... and...and...and...and (quoting Megs here :)... BEAUTY! I am literally obsessed with this child.


We have LOVED watching Megan grow. She is different from her mellow brothers. She bosses them around. She mothers them. She coos at them and strokes their hair when they cry. She smacks or bites them when they have something she wants. We love her.

She knows most of her ABC's and counts to 10+.  She is talking up a storm but still gets frustrated when she can't communicate exactly what she wants.
I love the way she nestles her little head in my neck when she wants to snuggle. I love how she strokes my arm while she sucks her thumb. I love that she lets me do her hair without fussing. I'm a novice so this is very helpful. I love all the chattering she does. I love that she mimics her big brothers. "Oh yeah, oh yeah."   I miss that she recently stopped doing her senorita cry. No more rolling her R's.  She want's to do everything on her own ("My turn. My turn!"). I love seeing that determination.  I love seeing the girliness come out despite the fact that she has two big brothers who shun all that is girly (oh except for the pink camera). I love that she loves dresses.













We celebrated Meggie's birthday as a family this year.  We really didn't know what Megan would like to do so... we went bowling. She loved it and even played a whole two rounds.  We took a bunch of pictures but I can't find them. (Frustration!)
She got an automatic bubble blower, a Little Mermaid micropone that she loves to yell into and a big pink camera (her brothers love it too).

3 comments:

Brianna said...

Aww she's so cute..I wish I knew her better =( sniff sniff...why is it that we hardly know each others kids!! Thats lame!!!!! She reminds me of you when you were younger in some of these pics..especially the ones where her hair is a little askew...lol

Cyd said...

Ah sweet! It made me feel sentimental and teary reading this post for some reason.

Whitneymwall said...

Awww what a cutie!!!
Happy birthday Megan!