5.15.2012

Uppidy Date

...Kyle has 4 loose teeth and they are taking forever to come out.
...Kyle will be in the advanced learning class next year based on his test scores. I'm proud of him and grateful that he has this opportunity.
...I got to go with Kyle to the zoo for his 1st grade field trip. It was great to hang out with him and see him interact with his friends. He is a friendly, out going boy. I'm glad he doesn't have my shyness.


Kyle and his cool teacher, Miss Farley


...I had a nice Mothers Day with my husband and kids presenting me with this sweet gift. (Kyle's idea :) Adam took care of the grandmother gifts too and lunch with his Mom and the salad for my Mom's dinner. I have wonderful children and husband. Too bad a was so darn hormonal that day! :) Oh and I also got to lead the primary kids in "Mother, I Love You" during sacrament. I love my calling.





...We celebrates Adi's first birthday with her this week. She did a great job decorating herself with chocolate frosting.


...I had my monthly appointment with my OB, Dr. Froerer. Everything is looking beautiful. Baby girl is active and growing well. Now if we could just settle on a name...

1 comment:

Cydnee said...

Those are such sweet flowers your kiddos gave you.