So I've been going through old blog posts and have found that I have a lot of drafts that have never been posted and that have great information. I don't feel I have time to go through and finish them but I do want to get them on here. Also, some of them go in blog books that have already been printed. So I will be posting them randomly here, under simply "Old Drafts". Enjoy!
January 2008
Dang. I am tired. I have bags under my eyes from...well, you know where and I don't want to do anything but go to crawl into bed. The cause of my stupor? My sweet, beautiful, precious, little...no, make that big, baby boy, Noah. Over the past 2 weeks he has woken up an average of 4 times a night. Now remember, this is the AVERAGE. Some nights it was upwards of 6-7 times. He has had a nasty cold and ear infection. Poor me..I mean, poor baby. Prior to this insanity, he was still getting up 2-3 times a night and he wasn't even sick. Some nights he'll wake up and I'll feel so frustrated that I pull the pillow over my head but then come morning I'll go into his room where he will greet me with a smile to make my heart melt. This is the reason I am a Mommy. This is the reason the bags under my eyes are worth it. Its amazing how the memory labor pains diminish, the wakeful nights fade,
See? Couldn't even finish the post I was so tired. ;)
3 comments:
You really must be nesting!
Ha! Fun idea.
I have a bunch of drafts too! I was thinking the other day that I should compile them. Dang, you beat me to it.
Post a Comment