9.09.2012

Look Ma! No Training Wheels!

I've been wanting to get Kyle off his training wheels all summer but he has been reluctant. One day in late June I decided today would be the day.  When I approached it with Kyle he whined a little saying he didn't want to.  Luckily, it didn't take much to convince him to at least TRY it.  He has been on training wheels for a couple of years now and I had a feeling he was more ready than he thought. Well, turns out he was more ready than even I thought. I have no pictures of Adam actually holding on to Kyle's bike because Kyle was riding by himself so quickly I never even got the chance to take any.  I think Adam took Kyle up and down our street once before Kyle was on his own.  It was so fun to see him be so successful and overcome this fear so easily. I was a proud mama.





Megan loves pushing her brothers.

Riding off into he sunset...



 Yay Kyle! Way to go!!



1 comment:

Cydnee said...

Will is feeling motivated to ride his bike now without training wheels. (he's embarrassed that I just typed you this message).