9.30.2012

Looks Like We Made It...

...look how far we've come, my baby.

That's right! 
TEN YEARS, BABY!

It has been a wonderful ten years. I can honestly say that too.  Not perfect. No. But perfect for us. 
On the day we married I couldn't imagine loving my husband more than I already did but here I am, 10 years later, loving him more. (sigh)

We went on a cruise this last April to celebrate our anniversary so on the actual day I really wanted to spend at least some of it with the people I love the most, my kids.

We enjoyed a lovely day at the zoo and took in the new polar bear exhibit. (see crazy bear below.)





This guy kills me. He just swam back and forth. back and forth. when he reached the widow he'd kind of jump up in your face.  Close encounters!





This was our evening at Teppanyaki's...alone...with Ella.

I love you Adam!  I am excited to see what the next 10 years is going to bring!

No comments: