9.16.2012

Kyle's First Day of School

My big little 2nd grader.
He wan't super excited to start school until the night before.  After getting a father's blessing and talking about it he got SUPER excited and then couldn't sleep that night.  He jumped out of bed the next morning, put on his new clothes and told me we can't be late!
We got to go in and meet his new teacher Mrs. Barber.  She seems nice but I already miss Miss Farley. I'm not good with change so I'm glad Kyle is. :)




I had to include this picture because he was obsessed with getting his top center tooth out. By the time he got home it was dangling by a thread. After some work we got it out.  He is now missing both top teeth and bottom side teeth. 


Kyle is in an advanced reading class this year and we are looking forward to him being challenged a little more. And by "we" I include Kyle as well.  He always tells me he likes to be challenged at school.

At the beginning of this school year Kyle was ....
The kid is growing so fast we wanted to see how much he grew in a year. From April to August of this year he grew almost an inch!

No comments: