After seeing so many pictures posted on Facebook, Instagram and the like with trips up the canyon and the beautiful leaves, I had to get in on the action. So we took our family up Millcreek canyon to see the beauty that is Fall.
I love everything about this leafy season. I love that flowering pear tree in my front yard that turns into a flaming pear. I love the soft, golden lighting of the sun. I love the reprieve of the perfectly warm temps. I just love the cozy feeling of Fall. Hot chocolate. Halloween. My birthday. Thanksgiving. What is not too love?
Wait. There is one thing...
Winter. Winter looms near. Blah.
Anyhoo, enjoy the pics from our trip up the canyon.
Oh that crooked smile.
Adam and I had our engagement pics taken in this area and specifically on the bridge over 10 years ago. Kyle was the camera man this time...
2 comments:
Oh how I love you. :) No word verification. Woo hoo! I will now comment on every single blog post you ever do. JK. Millcreek was the bomb this year. Every single time I went, I about cried. haha--I'm such a nerd.
So glad you got to take part in the beauty that was millcreek. Too bad it will Be dreary and cold until may. Boo.
Post a Comment