Noah was very excited to see where I went to school and said my school was "so cool!".
The playground has totally changed. It has a lot more to play on and the kids (aaaand adults) loved climbing and swinging. I love my playful family.
It was fun to take a walk down memory lane last night.
"We are Westland! We are a team!
We like to do things that turn out supreme.
Try to compare what we are sharing.
Learning to work our problems is quite daring
. Catch us. We'll take you on.
We like to find out where we belong.
We will reach our destiny.
We are Westland Elementary!"
Must have walked this path a thousand times or more.
Even Papa came and played.
Robert and Ella enjoying the swings.
Swingin'...






2 comments:
Somehow I feel like I went to Westland even though I never did. That is a ton of swings! I wish I could walk through the WJ house again. I guess I could always creep around and stare down into the window wells...what if?
Ahh! That would be fun! I've never thought to do that but my kids would totally love that too.
Post a Comment