10.29.2007

Yummy!

Noah has just recently dicovered the joys of solid food. Hence the huge grin and the face mask of carrots. He's just like his big brother because his eyes gets all red underneath when he is really enjoying something he's eating. Its always a major compliment from Kyle when I serve him dinner and his eyes get blotchy...aside from the fact that he always says "Mmmmm, yummy, Mommy!"
As you can see, Noah is very pleased. I wanted to wait until he was 6 months before I started solids but this kid is ready and willing NOW! I have a feeling this kid is going to be a big eater. What a sweet baby he is.

3 comments:

RaeLynn said...

ooooh, his little pink eyes. That is random! I wonder why that happens. Btw, thanks for stealing my favorite background from the pickle website. It looks so cute on your log though. It's perfect.

Anderson Family said...

I love Noit!

Anderson Family said...

I am glad Adam decided to start eating solids.....wait is this Noah?