1.24.2008

My Hubby

My husbands name is: Adam Kyle Shiflett
How long have you been married? 5 years, 3 months and 29 days- Phew!
How long did you date? 9-ish months
How old is he? Just turned 28 on Dec. 12th
Who eats more? Dang. That all depends on what we are eating but on the whole he does.
Who said I love you first? Adam did, I wasn't ready to go there!
Who is smarter? I am not afraid to say that Adam is definitely smarter than me
Whose temper is worse? Definitely ME! Adam is so good to me.
Who does the laundry? I do the laundry but being the sweet husband that Adam is, he'll fold it if it sits around long enough. :)
Who does the dishes? I do but that's because I like the way I do them better.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me but we've gone back and forth over the years. I sleep on the right now so that I can get to the baby more easily when he wakes up for 23rd time during the night...*sigh*
Who pays the bills? Me
Who cooks dinner? Me and I'm no good at it either. It is a work in progress though.
Who drives when you are together? Adam does but sometimes I do.
Who is more stubborn? Um, that'd be me. Yeah, I'm pretty much the ornery one of the relationship...
Whose parents do you see the most? Its a toss up.
Who proposed? Adam
Who has more friends? Weird question. Now that we are married we pretty much share friends. Before we were married Adam had more. He was soooooooo popular!
Who has more siblings? Again that'd be me since Adam has NONE!
Who wears the pants in the family? Oh, me again! :)
I thought this questionnaire was about Adam. ;)
I love you, Baby!

2 comments:

kam said...

ok Erin, I normally don't "rat" on myself, but I am a blog surfer. You can probably guess that I found you through Rae...well anyway, curiosity is getting the best of me and I just have to ask...is that a REAL monkey on Adam's hat? What an EXOTIC, ADVENTUROUS life you Shiflett's lead ;) ;)...BTW I also love your "tried and true" section...conditioner for my legs eh? I too have plenty of bottles of "blah" hair conditioner lying around. Nice to find a use for it!!! And FINALLY....what CUTE and ADORABLE kiddos you have!!!

Erin said...

You are more than welcome to check out my blog and yes, that is a real monkey on Adam's head. We went to Peru where Adam served his mission a little over a year after we were married. We went to Monkey Island and needless to say there were cute little monkies hammin' it up every where.