The photograher
I let Kyle have a good time with the camera and here is a very small sampling of what he came up with. He took a TON of pics. Adam and I just laughed and laughed as we looked through the pics he had taken. He even suprprised me by taking one of me in a very private moment. (I was sitting on the toilet...) However, for obvious reasons, I opted not to include it. :)
5 comments:
Ha!! That is so random what he chooses to photograph. Come on--TOILET PIC! TOILET PIC! fine...
What a good mommy for letting Kyle takes pictures with the camera...I bet he LOVED that!
I love giving kids a camera and seeing what they do. We have a huge file of pictures that Paxton has taken. SOme of them are very artsy fartsy and some are hilarious. My favorite pic is a picture he took of one of my barbies. He placed it on a barbie couch but it had no clothes on and it was one that Melanie had painted nipples on a LONG time ago with nail polish!! So its just a naked barbie with pink nipples and ratty hair, sitting on a couch =) LOLOL
I love the pic of Kyle with his glistening nostril =)
Kyle is AMAZING! I should let him do the same with my camera, I am sure they will worth BIG money someday.
That is so creative! Kids do seem to see things differently then we do therefore what they want to photograph is different in so many ways! Anthony also took a pic of a glass ornament during Christmas and you could see his reflection in the ball. Guess he must still be looking through the eyes of a child!:)
Post a Comment