2.13.2008

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh....


Do you hear that? Ahhhhhhhhhhh. No crying. Noah has recently done an emotional 180 and I couldn't be more happy!! It seems that for about a month or so now Noah has been one chubby ball of grump. What made things worse is that he was extra grumpy for Mommy. Noah could be playing happily with Daddy but when Mommy walks into the room weeping, wailing and gnashing teeth burst from the mouth of my....sweet boy. Just when I was beginning to think Noah simply wanted to make my life miserable things start looking up. Now that he has given birth to two new teeth and overcome 2 months worth of colds, ear infectios and RSV (knock on wood), he is one content little guy with a smile to die for. Now if I could just get him to sleep through the night.

3 comments:

Nichole said...

Yeah!!! I'm so glad he is feeling better...It's amazing how down a cold can get them and then when it's over you have a different baby!

RaeLynn said...

What a cute smile!!

Anderson Family said...

It looks like ADAM!!! (besept cute!;) )