ABC's "getting to know you" TAGABC's of you. Each player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
A- Attached or single: attached not only to a good man but two precious baby boys
B- Best Friend: Adam
C-Cake or Pie: This is a tough one because it totally depends on which kind of cake or pie.
D-Day: Saturday, all of the way. Adam's home to help with the kids! :)
E- Essential Item: layering cami's
F- Favorite Color: I'm liking pink and brown these days
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: Either/or
H-Home town: West Jordan, UT
I- Indulgences: French fries. Why couldn't it be apples or brussel sprouts...
J- January or July?: JULY! I love summer including the heat. I can't wait to see Noah's fat knees in a pair of plaid shorts.
K-Kids: (2) Ky-ky and No-nsie
L-Life is incomplete without: My little boys and big boy too.
M- Marriage Date: Sept. 27, 2002. Wow.
N- Number of Siblings: 6- 3 sisters, 3 brothers
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples, cold, sweet, crispy apples
P- Phobias or Fears: Anything happening to my loved ones. This fear paralyzes me at times.
Q- Quote(s): "The hardest thing in the world to understand is the income tax." -Albert Einstein
R- Reason To Smile: my boys smiles, good music, warm weather, snow, a full inbox, I could go on.
S- Season: Fall...except for the fact that it means winter is coming Fall is perfect.
T- Tag Three (or more): Nichole, Kerri, Whitney
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I'm a bit of a hypochondriac
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: A little bit of both actually
W- Worst Habit: Worrying about what others think
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: I have had many of both
Y-Your favorite food: Lately? French dip sanwiches. I know. Random.
Z: Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius- Optimistic and freedom-loving
Jovial and good-humored
Honest and straightforward
Intellectual and philosophical. Sounds just like me! :)
2 comments:
The best french fries in the valley are at Iggys Sports Grill and Market Street. Give them a try!
Cheryl
The best french fries in the valley are at Iggys Sports Grill and Market Street. Give them a try!
Cheryl
Post a Comment