3.13.2008

Bright boy






Noah is such a happy, funny boy and these pictures are proof of that. Every time he is exposed to bright lights of ANY kind- flash from the camera, the sun, whatever- he pulls this funny face. Its easy to get him to smile for pictures! Whenever we go out in the sunshine he crinkles up his nose while grinning from ear to ear. I can't wait for summer because he will be smiling all season long! :)

5 comments:

Nichole said...

Oh my freaking heck he is the cutest thing ever!!!!!!! I want to use one of these pictures for my computer wallpaper!! I haven't seen him for a month...maybe longer and I just want to squeeze him! Seriously Erin these are the cutest pictures!

Anderson Family said...

I LOVE HIM!!!!!! NOUGH SAID!

Whitneymwall said...

I love Noah's toothless little grin!!!

Aubrey said...

So cute, he is getting so big.

RaeLynn said...

Oh for Pete's sake. I could eat him right up. He and Kyle are twins!