3.11.2008

I LOVE dancing with other men! Part II








I was all set to tell the dance instructor that Adam and I were NOT going to trade dance partners and that there was NOTHING she could do about it!... Yeah, it didn't happen. We were late and therefore I didn't want to interrupt the class and, and, and... I pretty much woosed out. Next week though! At least this week I spent a big chunk of the class dancing with the male dance instructor. (Adam referred to me as the "class pet".) Now before you think what I know you are going to think let me just say that if I have to dance with some other guy he was a much better option. I didn't have to stumble around with guys who were clueless. Dancing with the instructor I learned a lot. Gees guys! :) Anyhoo, Adam and I are really having a good time and can't wait to go bust a move out on a real dance floor when these classes are over.

1 comment:

RaeLynn said...

Dangit--I am still jealous of this great gift idea. I have to admit though--I wouldn't be happy about dancing with other men either!