3.25.2008

Kyle Won the "Poopie Prize"

I promised Kyle a bike if he'd go poo-poo in the potty thinking that he wouldn't actually do it. Yeah, he proved me wrong. So off we went to Wal-mart where luckily they had a "teeny bike" for 30 bucks. Unfortunately, as soon as he had his bike picked out he decided he had to have a "hat" (helmet). Who am I to turn down my little safety kid? Hence the "Cars" helmet and pads. So now your wondering if the bribing worked...welllllll, not exactly. He has "gone" 3 times now but hes not too interested in his "Thomas" undies and prefers his diapers. Ho hum. The next poopie prize will be Woody from "Toy Story" and hes got two more stickers to go....

3 comments:

Anderson Family said...

I want to bite his lips!

Sidsie said...

LOL! Oh the joys of potty training

Nichole said...

Oh he is so darn cute!!! He looks so handsome with his knee pads and helmet!!