5.28.2008

For My Sweet One Year Old Baby Boy




Sometimes I'll look at Noah and seriously my heart will pound like I've just seen the love of my life (and not just because he is the spitting image of his father). To his Mommy, now I may be biased, Noah is perfect and there isn't another 1 year old as beautiful as he is, as you can very well see. His smile is gummy and contagious. Noah will talk your ear off and in his own Noah-ese language tell you exactly what he's thinking. If he isn't heard yakking in the background during a telephone conversation, those on the other end miss it. He is happy and boy does it show. (see second to last pic.) His gorgeous, round cheeks MUST be kissed and his brilliant blue eyes make both Mommy and Daddy melt. Oh and he has enough "body" in his hair to make any woman green with envy. Have I gushed too much? Well too bad. I'm simply in love with this little charmer. I can't wait to see my baby boy grow ...just not too fast... I am so lucky to be his Mommy. I love you Bones!

5 comments:

Nichole said...

This post made me a little teary-eyed. I LOVE Noah! He is definitely the sweetest boy and I love hearing him talk when I am on the phone with you! He really is such a sweet, handsome baby boy!

The Bronson Bunch said...

Hi Erin! Noah is a cute baby! I can't believe he is one! Oh, I added you to my friends list! Sorry I didn't know you had a blog!! Love ya!

RaeLynn said...

I'm totally up to date on your blog now. Can we be friends? I wanted to pretty much comment on every single post with this comment "holy crap--your boys are perfect and so freaking cute". So, just mentally copy and paste this into each entry. Ok, I feel caught up on things. I can't believe Noah is ONE. Good grief.

Anderson Family said...

Oh, I love Noah!!! He really is a sweety. I wish he liked me. Can he be the most handsome one year old and Coleman be the most handsome 14 month old?!

Anonymous said...

You seriously have the cutest kids Ern