5.19.2008

Noah's 1st Par-tay!

Judging by the chocolate gracing his sweet mug you'd think Noah enjoyed diving into his very own birthday cake. Well, unfortunately this was NOT the case. Take another look at the pics and you will see that he looks none too happy in every one of them. Noah hadn't been feeling very good for about 4 days prior so I was worried this would happen. The poor little guy even gagged when Adam tried to put some chocolate cake in his mouth. It was actually kind of funny. Later I felt bad about laughing because he woke in the middle of the night in a mass of throw up. Poor baby!! No wonder he wouldn't entertain us all by gorging himself!

So since I couldn't find any pics of Noah enjoying his own party I though I'd post some of other people that seem to be enjoying it. :)


Noah got lots of wonderful gifts from family and friends. Among them are: books, stuffed animals, retro Fisher Price "TV", clothes, personalized cup, handmade ABC book, money!! ;), cute jungle/hammer toy...he was spoiled! Thanks everyone for coming and loving my poor sickly, grumpy baby even if he wasn't real entertaining. :)

Just so you know, Noah's birthday is May 23rd. We celebrated Noah's birthday 6 days early since we are going out of town that day.


1 comment:

Anderson Family said...

Poor baby boy! I think we should do another cake.