...Noah had his first birthday party and it was a huge success.... (see details below)
...Kyle has gone pee pee in the potty about 10 times (and has asked to go twice) but who's keeping track. Not me! Seriously I don't know how many times but its been a bunch and I'm excited!
...Noah was sick all week long with some kind of a stomach bug but he's been a real trooper.
...Adam and Erin finally got caught up on LOST. 4 episodes! Phew! We missed some doozies!
...Go David Archuleta!
...Dang it Jazz! Down with the Lakers!
...Adam and Erin saw "Annie Get Your Gun" at Hale Centre Theater and had dinner with Crispy, Cole, Mom and Dad. The show was great!
2 comments:
I love the pic of Naoh! He looks so delighted with himself!
That is the funniest picture! How did he get himself into that predicament? I have to admit that I have never seen LOST?! It seems too tense and scary for me ;) When are you guys going to Curious Savage? We can't go on our scheduled night and so we want to change it and go with you guys...
Post a Comment