6.13.2008

Kodachrome


I told you I'd post pics of Kodachrome and so I shall...even if they are a few weeks late.

We had a great time with our friends, the Walls and Adam's parents. We hiked, partook of Cheryl's fabulous eats, worked out bethrothal's between the Shiflett boys and the Wall girls, let Whit win the game "Fat Chinese Man Squatting Over Rice" (Probably not the most PC name for a game. :) ), rode bikes with our chilins' in tow in the their brand new bike trailers, endured some wet and cold (think snow) weather but did it stop us? NO, and enjoyed some togetherness and breathtaking scenery. Anyone up for more?



These are some of my fav pics from the trip.









3 comments:

Nichole said...

I really need to go camping again!! It looks like you guys had lots of fun! I didn't know your in-laws were there! I love the last picture of you and tommy!

Sidsie and Derek said...

Sound like you have been enjoying your summer. Happy birthday Kyle and Noah!

Whitneymwall said...

WE're definitely game for more camping whenever you guys can squeeze out some time in your ever busy social schedules:) !!!! Oh and about the whole "Letting me win" thing well...--- I demand a rematch!!!